“Oh shucks!!! It’s 9:00 AM in the morning. Time to buckle myself up and head towards doing daily craps”; a usual cliché quoted for me.

It’s not all such things and challenges of every day life that worry me; it’s the time that brings more concerns to me; an unusual but usual time for me, to wake up everyday.

Missing a cool zephyr of each morning, for me, is like a diurnal thing. Every day I decide and pledge myself to break the shackles chained by laziness and laxity and at least have a taste of one dawn when I will be able to meet normal people - The people getting out of their bed in early morning. But, what saddens me is getting reneged by my own old habit - The habit that I despise a lot, but still not able to keep it away from my reach. The mere reason that I give to sooth myself is like “The person who sleeps for a long period dreams high and for a long… very very long time”. And this is not false at all. Sometimes some happening events of daily life coerce us to think and dream in that way.

                   Image Courtesy: www.google.com
The Yeses and Nos, the highs and lows, the zeniths and nadirs - They are the intrinsic part of everyone’s life. I wonder how the hell my life would/will be if there were/are only yeses to hear, highs to climb, and zeniths to reach OR if there were/are only Nos to listen, lows to crawl, and nadirs to meet. The life wouldn't/won’t be “The life” in either of the cases. Sometimes it’s better to taste a sour thing if only good fortunes are hugging you , and sometimes it’s great to pursue to fill an empty treasure lacking pleasures of the entire world if only adversities are chasing you. However, the world is too small to evade from all grievances, and it is full of tricksters to camouflage others for their sole purpose.

           Every day, after getting out of bed at an unusual time, I ask the same questions to myself - Why am I doing this? Why am I missing the breeze of each morning that can bring coolness and happiness for the day at least? Is it I can’t do or I don’t want to do? Am I not satisfied with my life or am I fond of dreaming the same dream each night? Am I scared of and want to run away from all the difficulties that life throws at me? These are some of the questions that haunt me every day.

But, do I need to get disparaged because of it or to have an audacity to face the challenges imposes by these questions? Guess what!!! I would always prefer to tackle them. After all, it’s not in my nature to be fugitive and abscond from the hindrances that life coerces at me. I know two things for sure that – 
  • Yes, I do sleep a lot and for a long period, but this is the thing that gives me a temporary satisfaction, a will to dream high and a vitality to finish a day’s complete task in the remaining time to compensate with whatever I had used it while dreaming.
  • And, the taste of the fruit tastes even sweeter when you face these impediments vis-à-vis with all the guts that you have.
-- THE END --